Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to file a patent good an insurance policy you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of products and not looking to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort through.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those InventHelp Invention Service posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they write a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product idea. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on your line for the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.